Hi!

Hi dear creative friends and my lovely blog readers,

I am still in the autumn mood! Why you may ask? you will see soon that based on the creation I will share here today.




Happy Happy 5th birthday to the amazing Flower Challenge and congratulations to all the amazing artists who brings such a fun and creative challenge for us each month:


Some words about the creation:

Black is my favorite bases of all, though very difficult to work with, photograph with and ideate as well. But well, its all fair in the challenge right! Also, the colors were fully fitting my theme to create an autumnal mood card! I just love the drama of the dark card base and the limelight it gives to the coloring.

I have used all in all only Pinkfresh Studio dies, stamps, hot foil products here and my FaberCastell polychromos pencil to color up the floral stamps. There is nothing much of a technique to the card, except the main coloring and I have used Oval dies from the Pinkfresh Studio to dry emboss the base and also, the small oval die to cut the shape beneath my floral images. This just adds the layers and also the drama to the whole creation.

Lastly, I have put some gold paint splashes and sequins from Pinkfresh Studio to finish the card.

Few more images:




Will be adding this to another favorite challenge of a favorite company of mine, whose products I have used here- Pinkfresh Studio Oct 2021 monthly challenge:

Hope you will like this creation of mine as much as I loved creating it.

Many thanks for being here and for your precious time.


Regards

Disha



Post a Comment

0 Comments