Dreaming of seeing you soon!

 Hello dear crafty friends,

Wondering where did the time go! it's almost the end of the year coming near! it felt like the year just flew past, but well, I always feel this way at each year ending! Hahaha.. hope you resonate with my feelings too..

It was a very fun and different kinda year in many ways and hopefully, the new year will be full of special fun too!

I haven't met my family yet, it's been 2 years now and I think have to wait a bit more too for the great grand meetup with all the loving members and lovely friends!

This card is the beautiful reminder for the same and also, is the creation for the fun crafty collaboration I have with my craft buddies over on the Instagram: #craftingwithcraftyfriend :



This is created based on a color palette chosen by one of us from the collab team, as follows:


Hope this card justifies the color palette to some extent atleast :) and hope you loved seeing my creation.

I would love to have some feedback or lovely notes from you guys to keep me motivated to post more in the future.

Thanks.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments