Happy Anniversary!

 Hello my lovely reader and crafty souls,

How are you all doing? Its snowing here heavily since last 2 days and we are enjoying every single bit of the view I could get. As much as I want to go out and build a snowman, it's super cold and not possible at the moment for me. So window peeking is the only fun I could enjoy.



I am back again with a fun project, to participate in the Altenew Novemeber Monthly Inspiration Challenge this time:


This color palette looks fun but to be honest, it was a difficult and unusual color combo for me. But as they say, what is fun if you don't face any challenges and create something new and different than your usual. This gives creativity a boost and also it gives immense sense of happiness after seeing the finished look of the project.

I was inspired by the cool purple hues and warm pink tones, along with the yellowish green leaves I see at the bottom of this picture. It must be amazing to see such a beautiful and colorful fall scene all around.

Here is the one I created:



Let's go into some details of the card (if you are interested). 

Design details:
I have stamped Altenew wonderland stamp set's biggest floral image on the Neenah solar 80lb paper and colored using copic markers. 
The copic markers used here are: V17, V06, RV09, RV25, RV04, RV02, YG21, YG00, YG0000.
Once done, I had done a partial fussy cutting on one side of the flower, just because I wanted to give the background a different look using the Altenew debossing Swirl die. I tried to add this detail's both on white and black cardstock, but with the floral image, I felt black was giving better result and was making the flower image shine more.
After that, just stamped "happy anniversary" vertically on the stem side of the flower. This makes the look of the entire card appear cool and unique (as per me).
Lastly, added some gold sequins from Altenew and called the card done. The base on which the final card is attached, is made using the copic markers as I didn't have the matching paper/cardstock sheet to make it look whole.

It was as simple as that! Hope you liked it and find it interesting too. Here are some more images of the card from different angles:




Much love and thanks for stopping by.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments