Happy New Year!

 Hello dear crafty friends,

Ho are you guys doing. The cold winters have spawned its claws here and I am liking it so much. We received the very first snow yesterday and it was super duper fun to see everything covered in white powder early morning. I get so energized seeing the winter sky and snow all around. So mesmerizing!

I am here again with a fun, cute critter creation using the Trinity Stamps : Tree-mendous Christmas stamp set:

This is part of the fun insta hop happening today, which you surely can check on my Instagram post and there will be fun line-ups from other artists and also there will be a fun giveaway too with it. Hope you will participate and encourage everyone taking part in the hop. It's a win win for both parties. Don't you agree?

Details about the card and how it came into light:

I have stamped the stamp in Antique Linen distress ink, because I had the plan to go for the no-line water coloring. Then, once the stamp was stamped, I had used my Karin Brush markers to color the whole image using different shades of Cool Greys, Neutral Greys and Browns mainly. The watercoloring took a few layers to build up the stamp and bring it to little life.

Still, I went over with my Pencil colors at last, to give some finishing touches and make them look slightly more brighter.

Finally, threw splatters of black and white watercolor paints on the entire background and it was done!

Some more pics:



Lots of love and thanks for stopping by!

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments