Love you Latte!!

 Hello dear friends,

Today is a very special and happy post as I have never announced, but I am a part of the Trinity Stamps Brand Ambassador team and finally got some lovely products in my hands from them.

So, commencing my very first post with the free die and a sequin mix I got with my order here. My main posts are scheduled for early December and I am working on that right now. But, till that, I thought, I should start some posts with the beautiful Gift I received from the Company.

Since it is beautiful autumn season, heading to the cozy winter, Pumpkin Latte is my favorite of this season and also any kind of coffee just pulls me like a magnet. Won't you agree? That was my inspiration for this card.

Let's have a look at the card first:


 Details of the Project:

I have created a square card with the dimensions 5.25*5.25.  The background is Distressed using the distress ink colors: Rusty Hinge, Ground Espresso and Vintage Photo. The top white background has the color splatters of the same Distress Ink colors and then, I just made cup marks using a round bottle cap using Ground Espresso color. This gives it the rustic and the coffee vibe kinda look, which I was going for!

My idea was to use the Mug Die set and make a shaker card with the Snowflake Lace sequin mix from the Trinity Stamps and also, did the in-lay technique with the mug die cut pieces. 

I have Copic colored all the 7 strips inside of the mug. The colors used are: E29, E18,E37, E99, E33 to make dark to light shades for the coffee shades. On the top 2 strips, I have added some dots (to imitate the caramel pieces) and glossy accents to make it appear more shiny and delicious.

Also, I have hand drawn the steam coming out of the mugs from the Vellum paper and stuck it on top of the shaker window. This helps in achieving the organic look and makes the card look whole.

Since I don't carry any Coffee or related sentiments from the Trinity Stamps, I have handwritten the sentiment and matted it on the black strip and attached with the card.

Another image of the card:


That's all about this creation. If I have missed explaining anything or if you need any detail from me, please feel free to post your query here or any of my other social media sites. Would be happy to help in any way I can!

Thanks for all the love I always get from my fellow crafters and lovely readers of this blog. It means a lot!

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments