Happy New Year with Trinity Tree-mendous Stamp set!

 Hello my dear readers,

Is it too early for the new year cards or too too late! Well, for all those who have created and sent the wishes to the loved ones, you all are my inspiration and may be next year I will too be a little bit more early in creating the cards and sending them soon.

For now, let's just enjoy this set back stamped-shaker card and would love to see your feedback on the same. The coordinating dies helped me a lot with this technique.


If you are interested in the copic combos used here:

Oranges: YR31, Y17, Y38
Yellows: Y00, Y04, Y06, Y26, YR24, YR27
Cool Grays: C0, C2, C4, C6
Warm Grays: W0, W2, W3, W5, W7
Browns: E53, E55, E35, E37, E59, E50
Pink: R00

My swatch strip, which I usually create (before I start to color):


Another look of the card before closing this post:

Much love and wish you happy holidays :) Thanks so much!

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments