Merry Christmas!

 Hello dear crafty friends,

Is it time for Christmas already? I am sure all of you must have already set up your beautiful Christmas tree up till now! I can just imagine, all those beautiful things you might have used to decorate the lovely trees, may be handmade, may be store bought but it might all be looking so lovely and adorning your homes!

I have created one such cute Christmas tree here, if you would love to see:


This is a beautiful stamp set from the Trinity Stamps (Tree-mendous Christmas) It is also part of my ambassador work for the Trinity stamps, which is coming to an end soon. I love the combo of black, golden and red so much! Hope you liked it too. There are few more samples coming from the same stamp set soon.


Love seeing you here. Thanks for your time.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments