Twinkle twinkle little star!

 Hello my crafty friends,

How you doing? Hope it was a fun and nice Christmas celebration with loved ones and some cozy home time to enjoy! I had a very silent and nice celebration, just being at home and watching tv and a little bit of crafting time too!

My today’s creation is as follows:



I had this stamp set from sugar pea stamps from so long with me, never got a chance to use it until today. Did the stamping on Bristol smooth card stock, because I had plan to do simple zig coloring using the colors from the challenge color pallete. I had basically used shades of pinks, purple, gray, browns, shades of blue to complete this scene and goal was to keep it simple.

Lastly, added the lovely and cute sentiment from the same stamp set and finished the scene!One last look at the creation:

Created this for the ongoing sugar pea mix it up challenge:

Thanks for stopping here and having a look.  Hope to see you around soon again.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments