Hello!

 Hello my dear crafty friends,

A new day, new post, what more fun I can ask for! Right? Sometimes, challenges are the main driving factor to come out of the creative rut, don't you agree? 

I am back here with a new post, which is linked to the lovely monthly Altenew inspiration challenge, but also, to have added my own challenge in it, to do something different than my usual coloring or the usual floral card making style I always has!

Tried to create a CAS style card and keep it elegant to a major extent! Hopefully I am successful? May be you can help me with your feedback in this.


I have used 3 colored stripes from the color palette itself: yellow, green and pink using masking tape in the lower half of the card. I have used a layering floral stamp set : Cattleya from Altenew (it's an old stamp, but one of my favorite) and also, trying to put all stamp sets to use this year more from the stash! I have used shades of pink and yellow inks to layer up the flower image and give it the color combo variation (from the inspiration palette itself).

Lastly, arranged everything on the card and added some white sequins from Altenew just for an added interest. The 'Hello' sentiment is a die cute from Altenew and is 4 layered thick (to add dimension to the sentiment).

This pretty much sums up the whole creation and design elements. Hope it makes sense and is clear.

Another look at the creation before I end the post:



Playing along with the Altenew Monthly Inspiration Challenge this month:


Hope you have liked this creation and thanks so much for taking out time and reading the post.
Means so much to me.

Regards
Disha





Post a Comment

0 Comments