I'm otterly in love with you!

 Hello dear crafty friends,

A challenge within a challenge? Oh yeah! Why am I saying so? Because this was my personal challenge for myself too, that I must participate in the MFT weekly sketch challenge this time , no matter what. I have already reached the end of deadline for this, but I still wanted to give it a try. Super happy it has worked!


This card is a little cute, little cheeky and loving too. Hopefully, a fun one for the upcoming Valentine's day. It was super fun to work on this one and in my eyes, it's a very cute creation.

I usually don't create so many critter cards, so thought to have fun using the MFT Otter Love stamp set. This is one of my favorite stamp from them (Although there are many, unfortunately, I don't many of them yet). Time to build some MFT stash soon.

The background is first masked with masking tapes on all 4 sides (to match the sketch) and then colored using the distress inks: Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick and Kitsch Flamingo. Then, added few splatters of Black, white and Pink color on the same.

Finally, the 2 otter images are copic colored using shades of : Grays (C5, C3, C1, C0, 0) and Reds (R59, R46, R27, R14, R07).

The card design and arrangement is very simple and self-explainable.

Have tried to combine 2 challenges from MFT this time:

1) Sketch Challenge577:

2) Color Challenge181:


I am very happy with my creation and that I was at least able to participate this time. Hope you will like it and I would really appreciate your lovely feedback.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments