Lots of Love!!

 Hello my dear crafty friends,

Wish you a very happy new year 2022 and lots of love his new year and season. Hopefully the new year has started nicely and the celebrations were fun at your end. Soon, we will be starting the Valentine's season too. Where does the time fly by?

For today's post, the special thing is, the crafty collab I do with my Instagram friends, I have chosen the technique, which is, use something - technique or product with your name's initials. Isn't it fun? So, for e.g., for me, it would be: "D" and "J".

Wanna see how I interpreted it or what I used? So, let's have a look at the creation first:


I have used : Die cutting and Jute chord as the technique and product for my name's initials. The products used are not stamps this time, just the fussy cut elements from lovely Papericious motif sheets, their lovely foiled paper pack and slimline dies used here are from Heffy doodle. The card is very simple and doesn't need much explanation I feel. It's just the play of the arrangement which pops the elements out.

Since, I was going for the love theme, I decided to keep the colors in the traditional way: golden, red, black and have a vintage feel to it.

 Papericious is a beautiful Indian brand who creates so many different kind of products for card makers, scrapbooking, mixed media, alcohol ink artists etc. You must go and check their website once.

Some more images for your reference:




With all these details, closing this post for today and wish you a very happy and crafty weekend. 

Lots of love
Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments