May loving memories bring you peace!

 Hi dear crafty friends,

How are you my loving crafty friends and lovely readers? Hope the new year has started very well and as speedily Jan seems to be slipping away, hopefully, 2022 will bring more fun and joys to all.

It has been so long since I did any post here, but trust me, I am doing a lot behind the scenes to be ready for the February, as many exciting things are going to happen in my life pretty soon :D

I created a sympathy card, just to follow a monochromatic theme, but it's not always like that! Monochromatic can be fun too, so I have decided to create one more (if possible) soon, so as to show the variations and fun of the monochrome color palette too! 

Here is my creation:


It's a very simple and quick creation. Juts stamped the image and did a die-cut using coordinating die from Waffle flower. The Kraft and black is a combo I chose to keep things sober and simple. Adeed some sequins for a little interest, but still keeping the theme of the card. No element should overpower each other was my goal. Hopefully, did justice to it!


The monochromatic theme is inspired because of the:  The Flower Challenge this month:


Thanks for stopping by.

Much Love

Disha

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Beautiful monochromatic card. Love the kraft/black color combo too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love the frame in the background that makes your gorgeous flower pop. Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete