YAY! It's your birthday!

 Hello there!

I am back again with a fun and new card following a sketch from the MFT challenge this week. I must say, sometimes the sketches are bit difficult for me to interpret. I don't know why, but does this happen to you too or I need more practice on this front?

I always have less birthday cards in hand and also, I was meaning to use this MFT stamp from so very long. It's such a cute one and so many variations can be done with this stamp set. Also, it's been long I have done any one layer card, no-line watercoloring. 

 

So, here came the inspiration and idea for this card , which is a 1-layer, simple no-line water coloring critter creation and have a fun and frolic birthday party scene:

It's a very simple scene. I have masked the images after watercoloring them with Karin brush markers and then added the clouds using the MFT cloud stencil. 
Here are some other angles of this creation:


Created this for the MFT weekly sketch challenge #578 as below:


Please do let me know, if this card follows the sketch properly or there is a miss.  Hoping to see your feedback here for me. 

Much Love, 

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments