A big birthday wish!

 Hello my lovely readers,

Making someone's birthday special with a handmade greeting card is such a sweet way for both people. It gives happiness to the receiver and also the sender. You can never have many birthday cards in hand, I always feel, I am running short of them or never have any in my hands.

So, this year, I have decided to create more of the birthday cards so they are handy and I can share as and when required with my lovely friends and family.

Thus, this creation:

I have just followed the sketch, so design is self-explanatory I guess.  Did some no-line pencil coloring on kraft cardstock. I was wishing to go for a one-layer card and hence had to use the masking technique to make the sketch work and also, for the critters and clouds. The clouds are made using the distress inks over the MFT cloud stencil.

Lastly, added Nuvo drops in black to give the creation a finished and wholesome look.

Few more pics:



Entering this make to the MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge #579:


Have a lovely and crafty day.

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments