Just a note to wish you a happy day!!

 Hello there!!

"Just a note to wish you a happy day"

Today's card is carrying such a happy sentiment and bright colors! I felt in instant love with this creation once it was finished because it came out the exact way, just as I imagined it to be!


The florals not always needs to be in floral colors. Don't you agree with me? 
It's a die cut inlay technique and I had deviated from the usual floral creations and floral colors to test something different and also show that if we imagine, variations are possible and looks cool too!

I have used Altenew's : Antique Engravings cover die here. Firstly, I created a galaxy background with my distress inks, did white and gold splatters on the final colored panel. Also, don't forget to put a double side tape on the back of ful panel as it will help in doing the die cut inlay technique easily.

Then, I did die cut with this die 2 times, one from this galaxy background panel and one more time from a normal black cardstock. Both these panels combined together, makes the die cut inlay technique work.
Then, it's just simple work to cross the die cuts from one panel to another and stick them. In the final panel, I even added shimmer to the black inlaid die cuts to give them shine to match the background.

Lastly, added a gold heat embossed sentiment and the work is done!

Few more pics:



This is a collaboration post with my Instagram friends for #craftingwithcraftyfriend. Please hop on over there to see the creations of my crafty friends and our beloved guest for this month.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by :)

Happy crafting :)

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments