XOXO! ILU! XOXO!

Hello there!

January 2022 was quiet a good start for my crafty work I must say. I decided some targets and had fun with them this whole month. I don't know what creative streak go into me that I really tried my best and worked for some challenges as targeted. Makes me feel so happy with myself :)

Hope to continue this in the near future too! For the first time, I will be participating in the Lawn Fawnatics challenge. I wanted to do it from so long, but somehow missed the deadlines always! Its so joyous to see the cute creations from everyone on the Lawn fawn challenge blog every single time and is really inspirational.

First, let's see the creation and then I can say or describe more about what I did and why.


I always see everyone creating the cutie creations from the lawn fawn critters. They are indeed so cute to create scenes, lovely joyous critters can be used in so many amazing ways. But, I decided to take a different route this time using just the dies. 
Since the theme was lots of hearts, I decided to use the Heart backdrop die and added rainbow stripes of hand cut paper behind it. This gives the rainbow effect and looks good with the black base in front. 
I also die cut the Candy hearts die In XOXO, ILU and plain hearts and gave them dimension using multiple cuts stuck together.

Then, I cut one last layer of the same dies using gold mirror cardstock, but used only the words (So that I don't have to use separate stamped sentiments to finish the card). I was trying my best to just use the 2 dies and finish the entire creation with them. Lastly added gold mirror stripes on both sides of the base and called the card complete.

Here are some more pics for your reference:
 




Submitting this for the LawnFawnatics challenge 117:


Let me know if you liked my experiment with using only the dies as the main element in my card. Should I be doing more such different styles creations in the future posts or not? I would really love to know your opinion.

Thanks.

Regards

Disha



Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. yes yes yes! love love love!! the rainbow hearts peeking out with the grey are soooo amazing!! LOVE this!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete