For my fabulous friend!

 Hello dear readers and my crafty friends,

It’s been super long I have posted anything or even entered my craft room. I was and still am missing my craft room, my table and all of my crafty stuff so so much, but everything has to wait a bit longer still, because my hands are really full with the blessing life has given me.

To come back in action again, you need some small pushes, which can motivate and re-energize you back. The crafty challenges are one such thing. They are fun and at the same time, brings back the crafty mojo you lack.

The super fun inspiration challenge image from Altenew for the month of May, which helped me get crafty is below:


This is the inspiration behind my creation and such a fun one! Let’s get onto my card image first:


I have used Altenew washi tape,  Copic colored them in the inspiration challenge colors and fussy cut to get the individual florals and other elements out of it, so I can arrange them as per my like and design.

The background is created using Altenew shattered triangle die. Have cut it multiple times and stuck them together, to give depth to the background design.

On top of it, have arranged my elements from the washi tape. Used Altenew’s gold sequins, gold metallic thread to adorn the final creation and give it a complete look. Lastly, added the sentiment from one of the Altenew stamp set and gold heat embossed it on black card stock. 

It’s a very diff style then my usual creation, but it’s good and fun to explore new ideas and enjoy the final outcome.


Thanks for stopping by and have a good day. Let me know your thoughts on my creation.

Post a Comment

0 Comments