Special birthday wishes!

 Hello dear crafty friends,

”Sent with these pretty flowers 

Are good wishes just for you

For a very special birthday

And joy the whole year through”

I am back again with a fun creation for the Altenew June inspiration challenge. The colors they post are super awesome, bright and immediately charge me up to get on going with some fun creation. Don’t you agree? 

The fun, bright summer palette was the main motivation to choose some beautiful peonies from the Altenew stamp family and kick start the creation:

My Card is very simple, one layer work. As far as the description goes, it is as follows: I stamped Altenew precious Peony stamp on the bottom portion of the card with the Copic friendly ink. Since I don’t have the coordinating die, I had to be careful in stamping the image multiple times, but was an easy task if you plan well.

The copic colors used here are- 

YG03, YG17, YG00, YG01 (greens) 

RV02, RV04, RV09, YR02, YR18 (pinks and oranges)

Lastly, added the lovely birthday sentiment from altenew and added some glossy accents to give the look of the dew drops on petals.

The color palette which inspired me is as follows:


Thanks for stopping by.

Regards 

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments