Best wishes - Altenew Inspiration Challenge (July 2022)

 Best wishes!!

Some products produce ideas so fast in your head and sometimes the products are sitting for a while in the stash, but never comes out of the packaging. This is my usual days of crafting. 

The Just leaves die set from Altenew is a product, which took my heart since the time it was released. Since I got it in my hands, I always kept thinking so many ideas to utilize this one, but never ever got a chance to have a play date with these leaves. This die set is so versatile and can be used in so so many ways, if only I can get that much time to play with them.

But, the work has started and here is the first of the first from this beautiful product: 



The initial idea for this card was so diff in my head, then so diff when I started creating actually and the final product is so utterly different. But as they say, all is well, if it ends well. I really liked how this turned out at last.

I have used Altenew dotted stencil in the background with a gray ink and also dry embossed my background with the same stencil, so that the stencil work is not lost behind the main image. Dies used are Altenew tags (2 of the large ones to create a frame with yellows and greens from the color palette and the 4th smallest one to give base to the focal image). Lastly, i had die cut the largets leaf cluster from the just leaves die set and it is almost 5/6 layers thick. I have colored it using the Desert night ink from Altenew. The sentiment : 'Just for you' is from the Sentiment strip 1 from Altenew and is antique gold heat embossed on black cardstock strip. Behind it, I have used a golden glitter cardstock mat to make it pop.
In the end, I added some Altenew gold sequins to add the drama to the final creation.

Current Altenew inspiration challenge is super energizing for me and hence, I decided to give it another go, with this creation of mine. 


One more final look at the creation: 







Thanks for stopping by. Have a good day.

Lot of love 

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments