Hello sweet friend!

 Hello Sweet friend,

As you know, I haven't been so regular these days with my posts, but I am trying to be back in one way or another and challenges are a great way to give you that jump start or even when the mojo is down. That's what I feel at least.

I will share the creation first and then, let's talk more about it below.

It's a very simple, self explanatory CAS card which just includes the mega hello sentiment die from Altenew, a simple 'sweet friend' sentiment from one of the floral stamp sets, Altenew white sequins and the cool old school ink blending (which never fails).

Dies are my ultimate favorite things to work with. They are so versatile and you can do so many techniques with them, specially, Altenew mega greetings die sets are so fun! Here, I have used the negative of the die to create the focal point of the card (I saved the positive hello die sentiment for some future project). This gives me a kind of 2 from 1 product creations. The inks used here are just 2 colors: Blue (Desert night) and Yellow and I got the green shade by overlapping these 2 inks in the middle. To give it more finished look, I just used a bit of olive green to bring everything together.

I consider this creation of mine as one of the smart ones I have ever made. It's simple, fitting the color palette and elegant. But you know, these simple ideas sometimes takes a lot of thinking time for me. Do you agree with me here?

Altenew inspiration challenges are fun, motivates me to think and create something out of my comfort and this is the only challenge in which I have been regular since last year. So, you know my love for Altenew now :) Here is the challenge for the July month :


Some more angles and the last look of the creation (before the post ends):




I hope the post makes justice to the lovely and so different color palette this time.

Thanks for always cheering and encouraging me up!

Lot of love 

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments