Just for you!

 Hello dear crafty fellas,

Welcome to my new blog post and hoping you are doing good.

Very excited for today's post. because it is my collaboration post with my crafty friends on Instagram, which was on a pause for some reasons for last few months. We are back again and I challenged my craft buddies to create a BELLY BAND card as the main theme of the project this month.

Here is my creation, let's have a look at it first:


Description:

It's a pretty simple and straightforward card, as you can see. Wanted to go for a clean and simple look, but giving it a touch of the elegance too. Created the card base first, with the gatefold style, because of the belly band cover up to be created later. Then, to decorate the card front flaps, I stenciled first with mentioned colors below and then used the debossing die on top of it. Lastly, just cut the paper to fir the flaps size and stick it with glue.

Fir the belly band , creating the band was pretty simple, just adhere the cardstock in the round pattern around the card. To decorate the belly band, I decided to use the Floral heart die frame (cut multiple times from white cardstock for dimension). One of the die cut, I had colored with the matching copics as the colors used to do the stenciling. Lastly, the top layer of the heart die frame is cut using some mirror cardstock. I feel it gives it the touch of the soft and delicate look and brings the whole card together. The sentiment is from the sentiment strip stamp set.

I have used Altenew products here mainly on this card, so mentioning those first. 

  • Stencil: Mighty Corners
  • Stamp: Sentiment strip 1
  • Die set: Floral heart frame die, Dotted Swirls Debossing Cover Die
  • Ink Colors: Honey Drizzle, Rubellite, Hunter Green
That's pretty much about how the card came along.

Some more close-ups and angles:



Thanks for stopping by. See you soon with a new post.

Much Love

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments