HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 Hello Dear Crafty friends,

So, today the post is all about the LawnFawnatics challenge 136, because I hardly ever get time to play in challenges and I think the this is the second time I am playing with their challenge. Better late than never!

Make sentiment the star, so, I decided to dig through my stash to see what can I work with the minimum supplies I have in hand from Lawn fawn. 

I had this giant HAPPY BIRTHDAY die and a few stamps, which I thought would go well with this die. So, I decided to create another challenge of my own inside this challenge: make a masculine birthday card. It doesn't come naturally to me and it's not easy to create on this theme, but I sailed through.

This is my creation and it's pretty straightforward, so I won't explain and bore you with the details:

For the copic details (if required), these are the details:

Browns: E000, E00, E11, E13

Teals: G000, BG11, BG13, BG49

Grays: W0, W1, W3, W5 and C00, C0, C1,C3, C5

Thanks for stopping by. Have a good week ahead.

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments