From the bottom of my heart!

 Hello dear readers,

This was a fun slimline creation after so very long on my blog. I usually don't tend towards creating the slimline cards much. Don't know the reason, may be it's too big of a space to think and ideate. 

This month, in my crafty collab on Instagram with my crafty buddies, one of us challenged in using the slimline card and here it is!

I have used Alex Syberia digital stamps here and did a simple copic coloring. Wanted to create lots of white space and kind of one layer card, but at last, used some Pinkfresh studio dies and gave it a dimension.

I always like the drama and dimensions and becomes very difficult to just stand on one-layer card.



The copic color combos used here are as follows:


Thanks.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments