I otterly adore you!

 Hello and happy new year my fellow crafty buddies,

I wish you a very sweet and fun-filled new year, though we are almost about to finish this first month of 2023, it's never too late to send lovely wishes. hahaha.

I am back again with the crafty collab post with my friends on Instagram today with a Interactive creation. It was a long time pending technique, I wanted to do and this month I decided it's time!

With the valentine's day approaching soon, thought to create a love themed creation, but not using the usual pinks and reds:






The distress colors used here are:

Antique linen, frayed burlap and vintage photo for the ocean floor. The ocean is done using tumbled glass, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, chipped sapphire distress inks.

The copic colors used here are : all the cool and warm Grays from the C's and W's family.

Also, sharing this creation for the MFT Weekly Sketch challenge #629 :


Hope to see you soon and thanks for giving your time to read this post.

Love, Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments