Life is good + Alex Syberia August 2023 Monthly Challenge

Hello there dear readers and my crafty friends,

"Life is good"

This sentiment is so unique and you don't find it all the time on the card sentiment stamps. So unique! such a lovely reminder for ourselves too, Life is really going good. All the experiences are must to go on with this life and learn and grow in a fine personality.


Off late, I am creating a lot of shaker cards, infact all my last posts (5-6) all are shaker cards. So when in this challenge summer colors + shaker was a requirement, I was elated. I also decide to break the monotony of normal A2 sized rectangle cards and decided to create a round shaped card. I love this shape and so many variations are possible here.

Its a very simple creation otherwise, nothing much to explain in the details. The base cardstock is watercolor cardstock since I wanted to do some watercoloring. 

I have used Karin markers here: Orange red, Amber, Blush, Skin1, Skin2, Sapphire Blue, Turquoise, Ocean Teal, Arctic Blue. I have gone for some kind of lose but contained coloring here. Just for fun!




Alex Syberia products are my favorite and when I saw they are hosting their very first challenge from this month, I just couldn't stop myself from getting hold of my Alex Syberia stash and start using them. It is such a nice chance to use the products and also get to know other fellow designers and learn something new.


Thanks so much for being here till the end.

Love 

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments