To my lovely friend!

 Hello to all my lovely friends,

This is a long time pending post. It was the post for the collab I enjoy on instgaram with 2 of my other crafty friends. Today's post was the theme post as "no-line coloring" for the 15th of Sept 2023. So, as you can see, this blog post is coming along too late, but atleast I didn't forget to write about it.


The stamp set is from crafty meraki and I have chosen to use faber castell polychromos pencils for the no-line fun coloring session. I just love to use colored pencils (although they take lot of time and also it takes lot of colors to do proper blending). But I really enjoy just sitting and doing coloring for hours. It gives me a feel of meditation and self enjoyment.

The colors used in this stamp set are:

Mauve, Purple Violet, Violet, Black, White, Magenta, middle purple pink, Light purple pink, Pink madder lake.

Rest of the card needs no explanation and hence, ending this post and bidding you a sweet goodbye till the next post!




Lots of gratitude and love,

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments