AAA Colorful DT - Post 3

Hello my dear blog readers,

So happy that you found the way till here and landed on my blog! Welcome from the bottom of my heart and super grateful always.

Let's first look at my creation:


This month, AAA Colorful has another fun palette which I usually never try. These challenges are a good way to spark the creativity and also to experiment and try new stuff. Hence, I welcome you all to join along with all the DT and other participants at AAA Colorful and have some fun together.


Today's card is super unique in my style of creations. I tried some mixed media style for the background (although it doesn't seem much), but I gave the background a nice wash with diff sprays and shades of blue-green colors. Then, added gold foiled stamped images (Mudra stamps leaves). Once done, I had die cut a circle panel from the same background and elevated it on 1 side of the card with foam tape (This creates my focal area on whole background).

Then on top of it, I just added a goiled foil die cut birthday sentiment and a black dainty die from spellbinders, to make the style pretty and also to make the same area as the only focal point.

As always, thanks for stopping by and showering love here.

Regards

Disha


Post a Comment

0 Comments