Altenew inspiration challenge: April 2024

Hello there my friends,

Welcoming you all here with warm heart and happy thoughts.

Well, today's post is something I have been missing from last few months (participating in the Altenew inspiration challenges). Funny thing is every month i created something for the challenge and missed the deadline. I know, it's funny, a deadline of whole month to enter!! How could I!!! But, this month, I decided to bring my game little early and hence, this post.

This month happens to be the birthday month of Altenew as well. 10 years of them being industry and they are celebrating it full fledged with so many amazing prizes. How cool is that!!

So, without further ado, let's jump right into my creation and further details afterwards:

Few basic details:

Stamp set: Enjoy your journey, cherished memories (for sentiment)

Copic colors used: 

Yellows: Y11, Y32, Y17, Y38, Y00, Y000

Orange: YR14, YR16, YR07, E08, E09

Blues: B52, B93, B95

Teals: BG72, BG75, BG78, BG99

Browns: E57, E27, E34, E30, E21, E00, E000

Here are some more images:



The inspiration challenge details are as below:


Thanks for always stopping by. See you in the next post.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments