Thank you + April collab

 Hello there my crafty fellas,

Welcome here and hope you enjoy my posts as much as I had fun creating, writing and sharing them with all. Today's post is dedicated to the collaboration between my insta crafty friends and this blog post is juts to document those steps here always.

Recently, maybe not so recent, I created handmade thank you cards to send alongwith the birthday party return gifts in our family. I decided to create something quick and fun design, easy to mass produce as well.

I created a template from the copy paper and just managed to get some basic stamping and ideating my design on it. Once done, I replcated the same on all the thank you cards I had to create. I just wanted to add few elements: a boy image holding balloon, a thank you note/sentiment and some rainbow colors. here is the result:


I was in such a rush that time, that I forgot to take any pic of all of them together and they are already gone now. This is only pic to savage (super bad photography and lighting), but just a single piece left as a memory.

Hopefully, I can create some more stuff like this and share with you for the next time, with a good photography.

See you soon with a new zeal and new post, hopefully pretty soon.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments