Search This Blog

AAA Colorful Colorboard #32

Hello hello,

How is my crafty adventurous friend doing? Hope all is well and fine.

I am quite excited and happy, although the month did not start in a good way somehow, but I am getting good feeling as the days are passing by!

Officially we are still in some summer, but physically I see Autumn spreading its wings around us and arriving quite soon. It would be a lie if I say I dont like it, although it becomes cold, dark and gray, but autumn gives those last colors untill next spring and they are so joy to look forward too!!

Although winter is also my favorite and I like those cold peaks ok my cheeks and fresh snow, the whites and Christmas shines, but well, I can go on and on!!

For today's post, my work is here to share for the new challenge #32 at AAA Colorful and here is the creation by me:

Some more images:


The fun color palette is here to enjoy, relish and create using the inspiration :)



I hope and wish you all will join us for this next challenge and I will soon be back with my next post for the challenge #33. Untill then, take care and see you :)

Stay crafty!!

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments