Hey! Thinking of you...

Hello friends,

Hope you all are doing fine. Just want to say...you are in my thoughts...how far and near we are...friends and their families and everyone out there!



Entering for the current sketch challenge on Create a Smile stamps blog:


I have created scene card for the very first time, that too using the copics. It was pretty intimidating for me initially and had to design the sketch in my notebook to plan it better. It feels, some trials are worth it. I enjoyed this style and hope to make more of these in future.

Here is my entry for the challenge:






Hope you liked it. Please take care and stay safe :)

Thanks.

Regards
Disha

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Such a cute card! Thank you for playing along with us at Create A Smile Challenge♥.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool card,thanks for sharing at create a smile stamps challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, love your scene! Thanks for playing along at Create a Smile Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete