Celebrating YOU today!

 Hello my dear crafty fellas,

Celebrating you today! We will start this post by this fun sentiment.

I pretty much like the cards where the sentiments are kind of open ended and can be used for any occasion. This helps during run-time, when you have to gift and you don't have much time to create anything. Sometimes I like to make and keep such cards well in advance. This makes a very easy gifting option.

This card can be used for birthdays, for any gender, for other occasion like marriage anniversary or for pretty much any other celebrating event.

For the card details, as you can see, I like die cutting so much and I keep thinking ways to use my dies more and more. I find they put and elegant touch to our cards and using them multiple times in multiple ways helps me get the return worth of the product. Hope you agree with me here.

I have used the Altenew Mega Alphabet U die here and added some hand cut color paper strips (matching the color palette). This way, the die is getting highlighted and taking the center stage, which was my intention. After that, to add some more elements and elegance to the project, I decided to cut Altenew leaves die, stacked them multiple times and rough gold heat embossed them.

Added the sentiment, gold sequins and the card was finished. It carries that finite CAS look, which I adore!


Altenew inspiration challenges have become my usual now a days, and I look forward to them every month. I have started to become a disciplined person in this aspect and I am liking my progression here. It is fun, sparks creativity and also, I love the products and it put them to good use. This month is no different and with a beautiful color palette:


Thanks for stopping by!

Much love, Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments