I like riding through life with you :)

 Hello dear crafty fellas,

As the year is passing by, with good and fun memories for me, I decided to get away with the backlog work which was taking backseat for many months now. This post is one of them. All the reason I made this post is just because I had to write down the copic combos used here in this creation.

Also, this was already shared on other social media platforms as part of my crafty collab on instagram with my crafty friends.


The background uses tad bit masking to create the scene and on top, there are die cut and colored elements. Isn't it one of the cutest stamps set?

The copic colors used here are: 

Browns: E51,E53,E55,E50 ; E40,E42,E44 ; E57

Grays: W0,W1,W3

Pinks: RV66,RV55,RV63,RV02

Purples: BV04,BV01,BV000

Teals: BG18,BG34,G00,G000

With this info, I will keep this post very short and bid you with a very happy new year 2023 wishes, if I don't plan to write any new post again till then.

Have a great time ahead.

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments