Let's toast to your birthday + MFT color challenge 217

 Hello there friends,

I am here for the new and fresh make of this week. This creation feels so fresh and gives a nice aromatic feeling. OK, I am not crazy and not talking in puzzles, but see for yourself:


It is a very simple make and there is not much detail to mention here. But, I have used my Ohuhu markers here and I will list them as below:

Pinks: RV100, RV080, RV070, RV030, RV010

Greens: G2, G3, G8, G130, GY7, GY172

Apart from these, I have use my fabercastell polychromos pencils to give the depth and finishing touches to the florals, the colors were randomly used and hence I didn't note them down.



Of course the inspiration behind this art work is the lovely MFT color palette (from the MFT color challenge 217):



That is all from me today.

Thanks for all the love. See you again next time.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments