Best Wishes!!

 Hello there my friends,

This post is for the collab of this month with my crafty friends on instagram We are doing this challenge from last 4 years and I have been so happy that I joined them because this keeps my creative streak going, pushes me to use products and use them in a very diff ways as per the challenge we decide for each other. 

This month, we have been challenged to use only the dies in any form and no for of stamping is allowed. I took this opportunity to take out my hot foil system along with my dies, so I can say no stamping is done and yet and elegant card is created. There are so many products out there in the market that we can mix and match them in so many ways and get a new life out of them.

Ok, enough about the theoritical details, let's get back to see my creation:


Pretty simple creation and may be self explanatory. Used the beautiful magnolia die from Honeybee stamps as my main focus. Have used their pattered paper too, to create the leaves (If you look closely, you will see some dot patterns on them). 
The hexagon background is hot foiled from the infinite hexagon die from the honeybee stamps and have done it using 2 diff foils, to give 2 diff results (one outer layer and 1 border which is handcut for the inside). The background is done using simple pink inks from the distress ink line. Also, the same distress inks in purple hues for the center flower which is main focus of this whole image.
The best wishes sentiment is also hot foiled form the same honeybee hot foil sentiment line.



If you wish to get more details about any of the products or colors, write me in the comments and I will definitely get back with an answer.

See you all over on instagram and waiting to see my other crafty buddies work too.

Love,

Disha

Post a Comment

2 Comments