It's you birthday, make some waves + MFT sketch 693

Hello there,

Hope everything is going well with you all and must be enjoying the good times.

As summer is approaching soon, I am craving for more sunny days (as they go very fast here) and some beach fun. Although I am not intolerant when there is too much heat, but happy to see the plants growing, flowers, butterflies, bees and many other things and fun we can do in summer. More parties and meet-ups with friends and families. It's like a festival time, specially when you see winter for almost half of the year here.

This much about summer is not just to do a write-up here and bore you, but for the creation below (because it's fully summer inspired):


Details of the card- 

The background is made using distress inks in Antique linen and Salvaged patina. 
The copic colors used are as follows: 
Skin: E0000, E000, E11, E13
Pinks: RV02, RV52, RV55, RV66
Teals: G000, BG11, BG13, BG49
Purples: BV000, BV01, BV02, BV17
Browns: E50, E53, E55
Yellows: Y11, Y08, Y15, V12

This is my entry for the current MFT sketch challenge and I am so glad I could make it this time to enter. The sketch is beautiful and can be adapted in many possible ways.


Some more images of my creation:




That's all from me for today. Wish you a very nice day :)

Regards
Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments