AAA Colorful DT - Post 9

Hello there crafty friends,

How are you all doing? 

For me, Oct is just slipping away from my hands like sept did :D  But, Oct is moving forward so fast because of all the festivities we have in this month and many social events which we are enjoying so much :)

As much as I am enjoying it, it is feeling like there is really no space in this timeline to have some breather or just sit back and relax a bit. Hopefully, Nov will bring that peace soon, but will miss all the festive fun too :)

Not here to blabber just about months but ofcourse, as you might know, the months always impact our mood and mojo and also bring some unique color palettes each year for us. Oct is ofcourse one of my fav, with nature being so colorful and autumn all around :) It's really beautiful time!

Let's start by talking about the creation first and then the whys and other chit chats :)

My creation:


I am in love with all the HoneyBee stamps lovely layer projects and hence this is my way of using them in the best way. I decided to combine the challenge and my love for creating and Honeybee stamps lovely layers together to create those autumn vibes on my creation.  

Presenting this month's AAA Colorful challenge, color palette as below: 


                                    

Some more images of my creation:


I hope to see you there playing along with us during the challenge and having some crafty fun.

Have a good time, till we meet next time :)

Thanks.

Disha


Post a Comment

0 Comments