MFT card superstar challenge 2019 - CAS category

Hello my lovely reader :)

This is my first time using the MFT stamps and first time entering the wonderful challenge which I have heard from last few years: MFT Card Design Superstar 2019 challenge, in the CAS Genius category:



I was always so overwhelmed to see people creating such awesome and beautiful crafts with their products.Some of the artists in their design team are my Favorite. They are so smart with the products the company offers.

I am a newbie in card making world and get scared with the beauties people create, but this time, I decided to give it a try. 
Its always a great learning when you play in the challenges, because it gives you the motive to think smart, do something different or same but in your own way, develop your style.

So, without further ado, lets jump into some pics for my entry here:


It is very daring for me to select CAS category and work on the dark background. But somehow, I always love the dark backgrounds and the CAS style shows up very well on them for me.

Some more pics follows down below:






I wanted to join for all the 3 categories, but I guess, its okay to start small, keep practicing and may be next year, I would try for all 3 categories.

I hope I had done justice to the style and beautiful products from the company.

Thanks for being here :)


Post a Comment

0 Comments