Enjoy your Journey!

 Hello dear friends and my welcomed readers,

Wishing you a warm welcome here with this new post. Ready to take a ride in the cold snowy days on a sweet old train? Can say it feels bit cosy too, because I love the train journeys, the views they offer, the comfort and all things sweet in that small bogie.

It make me relive the childhood memories of travel and how much fun we all used to have as a family and extended family journeyed together to places. The best of the memories were created there right from eating adn sharing home cooked food, the sip of morning tea, children playing together games and so much talking and laughters.

Oooo..I feel so nostalgic remebering those days. That's the reason this creation is super special here to me and hence, let me share that with you:


The card is actually pretty simple and not much details to it to explain. But I can still write a few words:

I have used Altenew's Enjoy the journey stamp set and specifically this image (it is a very big size than normal A2 cards) so I decided to create a 5*7 card here. I just stamped the image on Strathmore bristol paper, using versamark watercolor friendly ink, used some Karein markers to color the image in the color palette as of the inspiration image.

Then, to add more depth and differentiation to the background, I added Altenew Dark night on the top of the card to make it more dark and bright in that sense. Also, have added pencil shading to bring the dimensions to life and also some white highlights on the mountains to make them give the snow bank look. Splattered some white color on the sky for the light snow feel to the whole scene.


Some more images from other angles:





The inspiration is from the Altenew August Inspiration Challenge this month, which is so so beautiful and different color palette. The fun thing is I have never used such color palette and it was a good learning while participating in the challenge.


Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you need any other detail if I have missed any.

Love

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments