Our friendship is the best adventure - MFT Sketch#660

 Hello there crafty friends,

I am back again on this new day to share another card. Its all about those cute friendship moments and fun. I feel its the best adventure possible and hence, I like this stamp set also so much.

So, without much ado, let's get into the details here:


I have inverted the sketch (as you can see below), because I was getting more ideas with sketch held this way than the actual image. But, as uou know it doesn't mattera as far as you are following the sketch and sometimes it's good to deviate from the normal scenarios and create your own feel to it.

Some color details( if you want to know)- 

Yellows: V12,Y18,Y02

Browns: E37, E35, E55, E53

Also, the clouds are the MFT clouds die, stencil is from the MFT starry sky. The image is fussy cut and also, I have used paper piecing here, because firstly I was running out of time to color and also it's a good technique to break from the normal and also get to use those lovely patterened papers.

Some more images -



The inspiration for this creation comes fromt he current MFT sketch challenge#660:

Thanks and see you soon.

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments