Sending magical birthday wishes!

 Hello there,

Sending magical birthday wishes!



I totally forgot to post this creation here on the blog, so it's one of those late posts which I will be sharing now. It is also the same thing as sending someone late birthday wishes! hahaha and sending such cute card later to make them smile on our silly mistake.

As you already know that me and my 2 friends run a crafty collab on instagram each month and this one was for the same. It is very special and c hallenging at the same time as it was a combination challenge of interactive card + rocking/pendulum technique.

I have always seen this technique on everyone's posts or videos, but never tried on my own. Learnt many new things and what not to do for next time. Loved the outcome and very happy that we all gave a it a try.







It is pretty simple creation but it will be hard to explain the technique here on the post, without a good video on how to. In future I may create a video too, but for now, if you want to refer it for yourself, here is the link for the Jennifer Macguire's video which I followed like a bible.

It was super helpful to me and very simple to follow and will be helpful to you too.

Thanks.

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments