AAA Colorful DT post - 2

Hello there crafty souls,

Welcome after a long time here again. Time is just running or flying by as always and as much as I try to be creative, other life parts ask for their share of the creativity and then I go into the merry go round fun :)

Sounds poetic now when I re-read the above para :D Well, let's have fun and creativity in all sorts of stuff we do.

I am here with this post again for the AAA Colorful's March challenge (the details are mentioned below) and would love for you to join us again as the colors are super super gorgeous and lovely. This is my take on the challenge and I have been inspired quite literally from the color palette this month. You will see why in a shortwhile.


The challenge palette is:


See, now you agree, quite lietrally a replica of the palette, but I enjoyed it and was meaning to use this die from the honeybee stamps from too long. This was a match made in heaven seemed like!  Also, I wanted to deviate away from the normal card making and create something customized or personalized or you can say a showpiece kind of stuff to wither gift or put in my own house somewhere!

Well, that's how my mind roll sometimes and creations come to life! Let's see some more pictures here:





Pretty self explanatory creation though, it's just about how to arrange these florals in a way they look beautiful, but would try to write a few words here, just in case!
The colros used here are distress inks and shades are - 
Flowers: Tumbled glass, Salvaged patina, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint sketch, Prized ribbon, Chipped Sapphire.
Leaves: Mowed lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Rustic Wilderness

For the dew drops, I have used transparent clear drops in diff sizes to give them an effect of real/fresh bunch.




I had a blast making this fun and super super beautiful it has come out! This really draws me towards that fine spring time I am longing for now.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing the time here on my blog.

Regards

Disha


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Wowww !!! This is just Stunning 🤩 those lovely little details and colors, just amazing 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet 😘 Thanks for taking out time to read my blog and appreciate!

      Delete