Birthday greetings + paper piecing

 Hello there crafty fellas,

This month was a fun one as I did lot of crafting somehow and I am so happy with my progress. I tried to particiapte in few challenges and I had a set goal and I finished all those. This is going the right way for me.

There are many more planned activites and I wish to finish them too but let's hope for the best and keep working. Today's post is the collab post between me and my crafty buddies on instagram and we wish and hope for you to join us there. 

The technique focussed for today is "Paper piecing":


The color details used here are:

Distress Inks - Picked raspberry, Dried Marigold, Mustard Seeds, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet

Copic colors 
Yellows : Y17, Y15, Y11, YR09, YR04, YR02
Pinks: RV17, RV14, RV11
Purples: BV04, BV02, BV00
Greens: YG17, YG13, YG01
Blues: B02, B00, B000
Browns: E59, E57, E35, E53, E30, E50 (Hair) ; E51, E30, E00, E000 (Face)

Some more images:


Thanks for stopping by.

Regards

Disha


Post a Comment

0 Comments