Happy Birthday + MFT Sketch 689

 Hello there,

As you can already assess by the name of today's post, it's dedicated to MFT sketch challenge 689. I really liked the sketch this week and its been soo long I have played in the mft sketch challenge, so I wanted to give it a try this time. Somehow the idea clicked and it got worked faster than I imagined.

Here is my entry for this week challenge:

Some details for the card-

Distress inks used for the background: Salvaged patina and Peacock feathers (tried to give the ombre effect) ;  Die cut the circles from the I & O Sticthed circle stax ; Stamp set- Hang out and celebrate

Copic colors used: 

Brown- E41, E42, E43, E44, E47 and E37, E27, E25

Yellow- Y11, Y08, Y15, V12

Pink- RV52, RV06, RV55, RV66

White/grays- coo, C1, C3

Greens- YG01, YG06, YG17, YG67

Purples- V01, V17, V09

Teals- BG13, G02, G00, G000

The sketch which I followed is here-


Some more images:



Hope you like the creation and as always, many thanks for stopping by here!

Applying for the mft color challenge too for this time:


Thanks for stopping by!

Love, Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments