Aug 2024 Collab

Hello there crafty friends,

As days are just flying by for me, I am getting lot of work done, but lot is getting accumulated as well. Well, hjow much I try journalling, listing, mind listing, early waking, I have huge pile to finsih for my job and also the other crafty committments. This month was a marathon too, but I got 2 weeks of nice sunny vacations with family and that was the best part. Although, I need another vacation to feel relaxed after this one, but one is enough to keep me going for now.

Once again, this post is a back dated entry for the crafting with a crafty month challenge for this month.


Not much details to share here, but maybe a few:

1) color combos: Picked raspberry, Saltwater Taffy, Worn Lipstick (Distress ink)

2) Stamp set: Alex Syberia designs

3) Embellishments: some cream pearls from pinkfresh studio and pretty pink posh.

Some more images for the eyes to please:



Have a good day. See you soon in my next post.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments