July 2024 Collab

Hello there my crafty friends,

How are you all doing? I am ambushed with lot of work currently on all levels and hence, in the longest time this year, almost 2 months, haven't done anything crafty. Not even writing any idea or even opening any stamp set and just have a look.

But I had lot of background stuff to finish too, like blogging, editing images, insta posts etc and the crafty responsibilities. One of them is the post for today, which is actually a back dated post for the month of July. The post was up on time on insta, but couldn't manage to write the post and hence, here it is:

Didn't have much to say, just that it's a recycled art, but made out of pure love and tried to make it shine in every possible way. Hope I did justice and you would have already seen on my insta last month.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your love and time with me.

Regards

Disha

Post a Comment

0 Comments