AAA Colorful DT - Post 8

Hello there crafty friends,

To all the beautiful crafty souls out there, how have you been? How is everything at your end and hope you all enjoyed a fun summer time at home and maybe got some vacations outside.

It was a nice time for me with my family and a little short break from the everyday monotony too. But that took away lot of my crafty time too and list is piling up to leaps and bounds. Hope to be there soon to finish the projects on time.

As we are soon heading into the autumn season, full of colors but rainy and wet too, it's beautiful sight but not so enjoyable all the time, specially where I live. Now, why I suddenly started with autumnal talks even when we are not fully into it, because those are the color palettes from this month's AAA Colorful challenge.

My creation:


As far as card is concerned, it's a very simple idea, just the bold colors to depict my love for autumn. I have gold heat embossed the images and then die cut using coordinated dies, multiple times. Every piece is 3/4 thick, to give them the raised effect, when they will be adhered on the cardstock.  ALtenew CYLPK: Floarl Acanthus is used here. All the products are Altenew: dies, stamp, embossing powder, colors, sentiment die, nesting labels die etc.          

So, for this month's AAA Colorful challenge, the palette is as below: 



The whole team at AAA Colorful is waiting for you to come join us in this fun crafty challenge and share our creations together.

Thanks.

Disha


Post a Comment

0 Comments