Altenew Creativity Inspired 2024 - Show Us Your Blend

 Hello there,

                                                    “Imagination is everything. 

                                        It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” 

                                                                                        – Albert Einstein

Let me welcome you all dear crafters and readers today with this beautiful quote and the lovely blog post. Thanks so much for taking time out to read and also to have the fun chat with me here.

Imagination and creativity are like superpowers, I believe. One can do wonders and achieve anything along with the trust we put in our work and ourselves. I know you do agree with this :)

Today's post leads us to this part and hence, I chose this quote as it well fits my work (which I am about to showcase). 

I love Altenew's creativity inspired challenges every year and I really feel they take me out of my normal bounds and limits and I always am happy when I see the final creation. Well, doesn't that be the goal of such challenges? Ofcourse!!

I don't own many Altenew markers, but just a handful and hence, as we move forward you will see a specific color combo on my creation. But I had seen one digital illustration image on pinterest and I was meaning to make something like that as all the subjects in that image were never tried before ones for me. You will know soon here:

Some basic details of my creation :               

How to: I had hand drawn the light bulb, masked images and then used Altenew floral stamps to stamp images around the center focal piece. I have then just used Altenew markers to fill up all the florals with colors, but have played with like/dark/shadows for the depth and interest. To give the light bulb a transparent look, have played with blu hues, white gel pens and reflections of the flowers used. Lastly added a sentiment matching the whole creation to bring and bind it all together.

Stamp: Craft your life project kit: Delicate Garden

Marker Colors: Marker Set D and some extra colors from my stash

Others: Altenew obsidian black ink, white gel pen for detailing

Here are some more images for you to have a look :




So, linking it here to the challenge hosted by Altenew:


Now, my fingers are crossed and I hope for the best 🙏 Wish me luck and help me win the challenge please 🙏

Thanks for stopping by and loving my work . This motivates me in many different ways :)

Love

Disha

Post a Comment

4 Comments